Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Browning for Delegate!

No, I haven't moved to Maryland. But at the Kensington Labor Day festival yesterday, drawn by my name on a large banner, I met James Browning, the former director of Common Cause Maryland -- the good government group -- who is running for delegate from the Silver Spring-Kensington area. Endorsed by Progressive Maryland and refusing PAC and corporate contributions, Browning seems like exactly the kind of progressive we need at every level of government. I don't know who else is running, so I'm not endorsing. But I am suggesting that if you live in his area, you check out Browning's web site and think of voting for him for delegate. His site is: BrowningForDelegate.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?