Friday, June 09, 2006

 

Poems about music

Last night at my fabulous poetry group, two members brought wonderful poems about music (Derrick Weston Brown about The Young Lions and Teri Cross Davis about Prince), prompting us all to remark how hard it is to write about music. I thought of David Trinidad's Nancy Sinatra pantoum and wanted to post it here, but can't find it on the web. No time to type it up today - I'll try to over the weekend. But if you send me your favorite poems about music (or direct me to a URL) I'll get them up here next week.

All praises to one of DC Poets Against the War's summer interns, Shevaun Brannigan, who came over yesterday and helped me organize and file -- I can see my desk!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?